Balloons Data Pack (1.18.2) adds floating hot-air balloons that can spawn randomly in the sky. This data pack aims to make your Minecraft world a bit more dynamic by adding a new structure. These hot-air balloons can spawn in the sky of any biomes. Inside of each balloon is a Villager piloting it. The hot-air balloons can come in many different colors. Although they are simple, they can add quite a bit of aesthetic to the empty sky of Minecraft!
- Naturally generating hot-air balloons.
- You can use command this command to locate it [/locate ercerus:small_balloon]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.