Bag of Holding Mod (1.18.2) introduces into the game three types of bags, which players can utilise to their advantages and pick up more items on the journey. With these bags, players can simply hold them and right-click to open them up in order to store more commodities. Once players get used to this feature, playing through the game will be facilitated as players won’t have to commute back and forth to store their precious materials anymore. At the same time, accumulated materials can also be used to upgrade the bags and later on store more items. This feature would improve players’ overall experience tremendously and they would probably come back to Minecraft even after the endgame. For multiplayer, players can trade these sacks to other players without worrying about the content inside the bag getting leaked.
- New Bags that can store items are added into the game
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.