BackTools Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces into the game a new feature, which allows players to put their weapons and tools on the back and display it clearly as well. While in theory, the idea of having a weapon on your back is no different than having it in your inventory, ready to pull out at any time. However, to those that enjoy having an immersive feeling when commuting through Minecraft, a feeling of which you feel powerful due to possessing a ton of weapons and your adversaries can see them as well. This will be intriguing, especially for those who are a big fan of the medieval era, as the knight usually put their swords behind their back to bring them along on the battle.
- Players can now put tools and weapons on their backs.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
BackTools Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1