Aztec Temple Map 1.18.1 is a land structure map created by EleajtVMX. If you wish to learn more about Aztec architecture in general and Aztec temples in specific, you have come to the right place! This map is the creation of an ancient Aztec temple in Minecraft with its typical symmetry design and many symbolic elements. In real life, Aztec temples were called Teocalli – god houses by the Mexica people of the empire. The priests of the Aztec religion went to these temples to worship and pray, and make offerings to the gods to keep them strong and in balance. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Aztec Temple Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1