Awesome Dungeon Data Pack (1.18.2) introduces new and better structures to make exploring more fun and exciting. Exploring has always been an essential part of Minecraft. However, for players who have been playing the game for a long time, exploring can feel like a choir because they have already seen everything. That’s why there are always a lot of modifications that add new adventure structures to make exploring a refreshing experience again. This data pack adds several new structures that can be found in the Overworld. Awesome Dungeon also improves existing structures such as Jungle Temple and Desert Temple, making them much bigger and more dynamic!
- New structures for the Overworld.
- You can use the [/locate] command to easily find them.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.