Tired of double tapping and then holding down buttons to run?
Auto Sprint (Key Toggle) Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds a new keyboard shortcut (in controls menu) that toggles sprinting on and off.
How to use?
- Tap it once and you are sprinting, and again to turn off.
- No FOV change is applied during auto sprint, as opposed to regular sprint.
- If you hit a wall, the auto-sprint keeps applying, so you can jump and instantly keep sprinting.
- Mod is intended to be Client-Side only, meaning it would not need to be installed serverside.
Auto-run toggle key default
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Auto Sprint (Key Toggle) Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.18