Auto Replant Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new and helpful mechanic into the game. When you harvest a crop, this data pack will automatically replant them for you. This feature can save you a lot of time when you are farming crops. Normally, you would have to harvest them, go back and replant them. But with this pack, you will only have to harvest, the replanting seed process will be automated!
- Automatically replant seeds.
- Work on Wheat, Potato, Carrot, Beetroot, Nether Wart and Cocoa Bean.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Auto Replant Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1