Atmo Useful resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft initially began as an add-on for Past the Lands, a medieval-themed Pack. It brings collectively a few mystic artwork kinds in a harmonious setting and a brilliant and colorful environment but someway it turned out fairly stable.
The pack, as you possibly can inform by the title, has been constructed with the intention to carry collectively simplistic and cartoon-ish artwork kinds collectively right into a single bundle and, from what we will inform from our expertise up to now, it’s really extraordinarily effectively designed actually value trying out in case you’re on the lookout for a useful resource pack that’s out of the bizarre and might offer you contemporary visible expertise.
Atmo revolves round being simplicity, each one among its textures is free from any pointless element they usually all have an easy look to them. Nonetheless, on high of the smoothness, the textures additionally look brilliant and vibrant. The smoothness and vibrancy of each of these kinds come collectively in a harmonious trend.
The way to set up
- Obtain a useful resource pack, it’s best to get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on on “Choices”, then “Useful resource Packs”.
- Select “Open useful resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the useful resource folder in Minecraft.
- Return to Minecraft, the useful resource pack ought to now be listed and you may activate it by selecting it and hitting “Finished”.