Ataxia Map 1.18.1 is a puzzle map created by SweetbabooO_o. If you don’t feel like being challenged right now, check out this interesting map for intermediate puzzlers! Overall, The base puzzles are quite simple, but it requires much more thinking to get the other two endings! The adventure starts off at a pretty rough path where you have to go around the room to find clues will both blindness and limited vision in the dark. Gradually, you will find other interesting rooms and puzzles to solve and get to the end. Download this map from the links below and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!