Arrow Fight Map 1.17.1 is a PvP Map designed by PvPqnda and Hielke. Fun, creative, thrilling and aesthetically pleasing are words that can be used to describe this interesting PvP Map! This map allows players to choose their own team (red or blue) and then sends them to their team’s island to quickly prepare for the deadly war. On each island, players can gather resources to craft armor and weapons, or, more favorably, purchase unique arrows from the shop. Special arrows will be especially helpful for your team in order to take down the opponents, some can even shoot out TNT or fireballs to the other island! Download this map from the links below and have a good time!
- 6 unique maps with different themes to play on.
- Many custom arrows with special abilities.
- Special cosmetic features.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Arrow Fight Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1