Arrow Curve Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds an essential mechanic to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. Have you ever been annoyed by the way you missed your arrows? Do you want to flick the bow like s1mple but the arrow is just shooting in a straight way? If your answer to these two questions is yes, then this pack is made for you. Now, your arrow will curve the harder you flick your mouse. If you prefer to shoot normally, holding your mouse still will make you shoot like the classic bow. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Use:
- Type /function curve:setup to create all of the necessary scoreboard for things to run properly.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Arrow Curve Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x to 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.16.x