ArcanaCraft UI Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 revamps the orthodox UIs of Minecraft and makes them more “divine”. Many deem ArcanaCraft UI to be a spectacular retexture of the User Interface as it focuses on swirly designs and cleanliness rather than making them as simple as possible similar to the vanilla version. Players using Arcana UI will feel powerful and their items are more highlighted, which will facilitate their focus as it is sometimes difficult to switch between items during combat.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
ArcanaCraft UI Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1