Apple Trees Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces new types of trees into Minecraft. This data pack makes the process of getting apples more intuitive by adding trees that actually grow apples. With this data pack, you can now grow three types of trees for three types of apples: Apple Tree, Golden Apple Tree, and Enchanted Apple Tree. You have a chance to obtain an apple seed whenever you eat them, you can then plant the seeds, and over time those will grow into trees. The apple on the tree will slowly grow and falls off of the tree when they are ready to be eaten. Through this method, you can farm even Golden Apples and Enchanted Apples!
- Realistic apple trees.
How to Install:
After you unzip the data pack, you can find a folder named “generated” inside. Make sure to copy the “generated” folder to your world in order for the data pack to work properly. Then, you can install the data pack like normal.
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Apple Trees Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Data Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2