Animalia Mod 1.17.1 implements into the game new and interesting animals that roam the overworld. At the current moment, there are 12 different animals, each with its own identity and characteristic, while these creatures are mostly benevolent and adorable, we can’t help but to laugh at them due to how funny some of their designs are. For example, rather than an orthodox pig, a pig that was covered in mud was added for the Swamp biomes, thus creating more depth for the biomes and entice many to come back to these old places for an expedition. Furthermore, players can enjoy the game from having these creatures in the world, as sometimes it is more about exploring new aspects of the game rather than min-maxing the game’s features.
- 12 New and Unique Animals are introduced into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Animalia Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1