Ancient Jungle Temple Map 1.17.1 is a land structure map designed by Hunterone9. Let’s take a look at this stunning ancient temple in the middle of the forest! Although it is covered in moss and vines from the outside to the inside, the temple remains its majestic and unique look. You can enter the temple from four main identical gates since it was designed symmetrically. Besides sophisticated patterns outside the building, there are also many interesting features to explore once you go inside like the library or the water fountain. Click on the links below to download this may and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Ancient Jungle Temple Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1