Ancient Gems Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a plethora of unique materials, which comes in the form of gems. From its release, Minecraft has invariably maintain the four rudimentary materials being Iron, Gold, Diamond and Stone. As the game progresses, a rigid material was also implemented, The Netherite. This piece of netherite offers the prospects of creating a stellar armor set, albeit being an adversity to collect. However, a majority of playerbase still left unsatisfied, wanting for more unique designs and prowess on their armors. Knowing about such ongoing demand, Ancient Gems was created with a sole purpose to substitute the obsolete armors and tools.
- A Plethora of Materials was introduced.
- Players can use these materials to craft some of the finest armors.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ancient Gems Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5