Amethyst Tools Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows players to upgrade their regular iron, netherite, and diamond tools and equipment for a better stats by utilizing one of the rarest materials found in the world of Minecraft, Amethyst. In the original version of the game, players can find these valuable ores scattering around the entire map, yet these minerals cannot be mine as there is no use for it hitherto. With Amethyst Tools, players will receive a Cluster of Amethyst upon destroying them and can later use them to craft strengthened tools. At the same time, players can also grind Amethyst to create dust and conflate them with an arrow in order to upgrade its toughness.
- Players can use Amethyst Clusters and Amethyst Dust to craft and combine powerful tools.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Amethyst Tools Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1