Aluzion Classic Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.2) brings into the game a retro colour palette combined with cartoony models and textures in order to make the game feels more immersive. At the same time, these color palettes create an old and rusty feeling, thus allowing players to feel like they are playing an entirely different game rather than the orthodox version of Minecraft. Rather than placing emphasis on improving existing textures of Minecraft, Aluzion introduces to players an entirely different and unique world.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Aluzion Classic Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.2) Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1