AlleronCraft Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft used to be deemed as one of the best modern-themed Pack out there due to its lack of updates for quite some time. However, Alleron is back and ready to reclaim its throne for being the best, coming along with a bunch of new features and quality textures on the table. It brings the bland modern-building style to life and makes it more mature to look at. Most of the textures are filled with details while reduced to minimum noises which have been a massive problem in Minecraft so far. It’s awe-inspiring how Alleron blends the elements of modern and realism and still make it work. With the correct use of color pattern and a great theme, Alleron is indeed a masterpiece and an apple to ease your eyes.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
AlleronCraft Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2