Alacrity Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) places significant emphasis on making Minecraft an enjoyable place for both the veteran players and the new ones. While the author admitted that, the Pack will be focusing on modded version of the game in the future, with the collaboration with well-known Mods such as ConnectedTextures Mod. Alacrity accommodates many custom 3D models for blocks and has connected textures realization, which is something quite hard to recreate. If you want the full experience on Alacrity, we suggest you download CTM as well
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.