Aki Saki Map 1.18 is a land structure map created by Khwun_Chanming. Get ready for an adventure to the fantasy land full of mesmerizing sceneries! If you are a romantic player who loves to explore magical destinations, don’t skip this map. Aki Saki is a series of Japan-themed sky islands connected to each other through a bridge, each island has its own unique features and functions. In the map, you get to witness different house and tower structures from Japan, peaceful Koi lakes and a giant blooming Cherry blossom tree! Download this map from the links below and enjoy.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Aki Saki Map 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18