Jumping is awesome, jumping is fun, jumping is life. But why can we only do it just once, WHY?
Despair no more, Air Hop Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 brings the new Air Hop enchantment to solve this issue! Now you are finally able to jump multiple times; and all of that while in mid-air.
This mod adds a fully fletched out enchantment called Air Hop. Every aspect of it is fully configurable in the config file.
- Every enchantment level lets you jump once more while in mid-air. The maximum level is three by default.
- The enchantment is applicable only to leggings by default. Choosing all armor pieces will make all enchantment levels present combine.
- By default, the enchantment acts as a treasure enchantment so it can only be obtained from loot.
- Every air hop consumes a little more food than a normal jump, so be careful not to waste your energy needlessly.
When wearing an elytra the enchantment doesn’t apply until you’re flying. So you can take off normally from the ground and quickly gain some height by jumping without the use of any firework rockets. If you hold the sneaking key this behaviour will be inverted; you will jump as high as your air hop enchantment level allows you to until your elytra finally engages. This whole behaviour can be inverted in the config file.
The internal id of the Air Hop enchantment is airhop:air_hop (required for the /enchant command among other things).
For this mod to fully function it needs to be installed on both the client and the server.
Now you can jump multiple times.
A cloud puff appearing at the player’s feet on every air hop
Taking off with an elytra is prioritised over air hopping, once flying it can be used to quickly gain height (click to play gif)
Sneaking inverts the elytra behaviour so you can start flying in mid-air (click to play gif)
The config options available for this mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Air Hop Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1