Aerial Bane Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a powerful ranged weapon to help you assassinate anything from afar! If you find your bow boring or not strong enough to take down the enemy, then this data pack is for you. Aerial Bane was forged in the fire of the Nether and even had The End essence within it. Upon crafting the Aerial Bane, it will be automatically enchanted with Infinite X, Flame X, and Power X. This already puts it above any regular bow in Minecraft. Aerial Bane can also deal AOE damages to help you clear waves of enemies. Upon landing a hit, Aerial Bane will explode into particles of fire, damaging and setting your enemies on fire.
- New bow – the Aerial Bane.
- To craft Aerial Bane, drop 1 Bow, 5 Eyes of Ender, and 5 Blaze Rods on the ground.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Aerial Bane Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5