Advanced Capes Mod (1.18.1, 1.17.1) allows you to have any cape you want (Not HD Capes).
Change URL Gui on fast graphics
Change URL Gui on fancy graphics
How to use:
When you have this mod installed you can either change the cape URL in your config, or you can go into your world and press C (By default).
If you press C something like this will pop up:
In this window you can simply put the url of the cape you desire. (URL must begin with either http:// or https:// and must end with .png)
If you are done typing or pasting the URL for your desired cape you can simply press “Set URL” and your cape will be updated.
Skins work the same way except that you need to press the V button (By default).
How to make a cape:
- Download template here.
- Edit template with paint (Or any image editing software).
- Upload cape to website that supports .png URL’s (http://imgur.com recommended)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Advanced Capes Mod (1.18.1, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2