Achievement Books Mod 1.18.1, 1.12.2 introduces the ability to create multiple achievement books for Minecraft. It is highly configurable via JSON to have headers, free flow text and achievement checklists on multiple pages. If you’re a map maker creating stories with several chapters, sometimes it’s not enough to have everything in one achievement book. Also if you’re creating a HQM modpack with several quest lines, now you can give achievements based on the quest branch.
Why use this mod?
- You can have multiple achievement books for different parts of your game
- You can choose from 16 different colors for your book’s design
- You don’t need to deal with difficult formatting files
- You can describe your books in an easy to read format
- You can upgrade your configs without the need to reset the book process
- You can reload the books from the config without restarting the game
- You can customize the crafting materials of the books
Once you’ve installed the mod and restarted the game, make sure you have OP permissions and then issue:
The rest should be self-explanatory.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Achievement Books Mod 1.18.1, 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.18.1