8BitCraft 2 Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft was created as a sequel for the first one with a sore purpose to polish, improve, and adding a new variation of blocks into the already very successful first Pack. Although there has already been dozen of a different kind of 8Bit Pack, this one still truly shines as one of the most elaborate and intricate. As you already expected, 8-bit managed to tones down quite a bit of detail from vanilla Minecraft in which scaling down the game blocks and UI making it feel a lot smaller. Despite reducing the overall game details, this is not a downgrade by any means but rather a unique choice of art style. The Pack full-color palette is, of course, very similar to that of vanilla Minecraft, but it does look just a slight bit brighter and, therefore, more vivid as well. It’s no doubt a step down from the vanilla version, but if you want an alternate version of Minecraft while having a somewhat bad PCs specs, this is definitely the choice for you as not only you stay relevant but having a unique style for your own as well.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
8BitCraft 2 Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2