50-Level Parkour Map (1.18.1) is a parkour map created by EleajtVMX. Inspired by the famous Parkour Paradise map, 50-Level Parkour is here to bring you an aesthetic and enjoyable experience! This map features 50 different stages of parkour with various themes and difficulty levels. The whole challenge is constructed within a beautiful valley and all 50 levels are built next to each other, you just have to keep going until you reach the final stage! You can also do a speedrun challenge to see how fast can you beat this parkour. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!