25 Stages of Simple Parkour is a parkour map created by SSJGODPhillip. This map contains 25 parkour levels, most of which are easy to complete for those who enjoy chilling out and parkour. Since the stages aren’t very long, the map was built without spawn points. Enjoy the map by downloading it from the link below.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
25 Stages of Simple Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x