25 Parkour Levels Map 1.18 is a parkour map designed by MULN. A simple parkour map is here to help players practice their skills! As can be interpreted from the name, this map contains 25 parkour levels with various difficulties. As the levels get higher, they will become more difficult. Moreover, the difficulty can be distinguished through the level’s color, with red being the hardest levels. Be aware that the light blue blocks give you a jump boost while black blocks give out blindness. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
25 Parkour Levels Map 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18