2^3 is a parkour map created by Haliculus. This parkour map is entirely contained inside one wide cube, with eight stages of varying difficulty. This map’s primary goal is to put your pathfinding skills to the test, as the course can become very complicated. Also, to see how small parkour can get. Depending on your ability level, this map should provide you with 10-20 minutes of gameplay. But don’t be fooled by the small number; this map contains several difficult jumps! Why not play with a friend? Playing competitively is more enjoyable than playing alone. If you don’t have any time yourself, can you beat my time of 11 minutes and 25 seconds?
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
2^3 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x