196 Level Parkour Map (1.18.2) is a parkour map designed by devloper. Nothing too fancy, just a simple multi-level parkour map for parkour lovers and for those who love speedrunning. Just like its name, 196 Level Parkour features 196 stages of parkour challenges in different designs and difficulties. The challenges are generally simple with each level being constructed by different kinds of building blocks from the inventory. The map is friendly to both newbies and expert parkour players who love to challenge themselves with speedrunning! Download this map from the links below and have a good run!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!