15 Parkour Rooms is a parkour map created by Tommycreeper. This parkour map is enjoyable and not too difficult (even though the last levels will be a bit of a challenge for the fewer experts). It’s a simple concept: quartz rooms with parkour inside, but I tried my hardest to make and level unique and enjoyable. This map is designed for multiplayer, and you can even pit two players against each other. Download the map from the link below and enjoy it.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
15 Parkour Rooms Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x