100 Levels Parkour 2 Map 1.17.1 is a parkour map created by Roberto Style. Hello and welcome back to the second 100 levels parkour map! As many players have known from the first one, this map is a series of 100 parkour rooms with random challenges and decorations. Throughout the journey, you will get to jump through a lot of interesting quests made of random objects in the game. One unique feature of this map is that the difficulty of each level will be marked as the color of the walls, you will start with red walls as the easiest, then there goes yellow and blue as the harder ones. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
100 Levels Parkour 2 Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1